Volition is participating in a clinical research study with Oncovet, a renowned veterinary referral clinic, specializing in medical and radiation oncology. We interviewed Dr. Jérôme Benoit, Oncovet's Clinical Director, to learn more about the study.
What you need to know about Oncovet
- Founded in 2000, Oncovet is a veterinary referral clinic specialising in medical and radiation oncology.
- A number of Oncovet's clinical trials are for human research as well as animal research, supporting the company's One Health approach.
What you need to know about the new collaboration
- The trial will seek to establish a broader range of cancers detected by the Nu.Q®Vet Cancer Test.
- The study will include 100 dogs and 25 cats with a wide range of cancers.
- Volition's Nu.Q® Vet Cancer Test is a simple, easy-to-use blood test currently available for cancer screening in dogs with ongoing research into its use for cancer screening in cats, and disease monitoring in both species.